Chief Executive Officer (CEO) , 30+ Yrs
• Designed, built, owned, and operated Nation’s first biodiesel plant in yr 2001 and successfully ran it for three years before selling it. Now there are over 1000 biodiesel plants in the country.
• Award from U.S. President Bill Clinton and California Governor, Pete Wilson for “Environmental and Economic Balance”.
• Sr. Design Engineer with Parsons Corporation designing oil & Gas production plants, refineries, and implementation. Currently owns an engineering, environmental, and manufacturing business focused on clean fuel and diesel engine emissions reduction technologies.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) , 25+ Yrs.
• Extensive experience in managing global business models to increase value, maximize investment return and operational performance for public and private companies.
• Key areas of expertize; Strategic planning, Cash management, Budgeting/Forecasting, Financial / Cost accounting, Internal Financial Controls, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investor & Banking Relations, Public/Private Equity & Debt Financing (IPO/PIPE), SEC Relations, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and Information System Design and Implementation.
• Successfully scaled up companies from $10.0 million to $600 million + delivering increased profitability.
Director ( Sales & Marketing ) 5+ Yrs.
• Worked as clean fuels trader with Glencore (largest commodity trading company in the world)
• Owned and operated several new business ventures before joining Glencore Corporation
• Worked as emissions trader for OceanAir Environmental LLC
• Worked as charcoal/renewable diesel trader for Platinum Energy USA LLC
• MBA with an emphasis in finance.
Chief Operating Officer (COO) , 30+ Yrs
• 18 years working in Timber Mills
• 14 years working in wood pellet mills
• Director of Operations for three pellet mills
• Excellent knowledge of mill residuals and forest products
• Worldwide contacts in sales